2. Ugu leaves
3. Vegetable oil
4. Sweet peppers (paprika)
5. Habanero peppers
7. Black pepper (optional)
8. Stock cubes
ALSO READ: 5 Nigerian dishes for you to eat
1. Set the frying pan on the stove and heat your vegetable oil.
Add some of the diced onions, shrimps and saute for 7 minutes, stirring it all the time.
2. When slightly brown, remove the shrimps from the frying pan and set aside.
3. Add the diced peppers and fry for 5 minutes. Add your stock cubes, salt and black pepper.
4. Stir and add the sliced ugu and stir very well.
5. Add the fried shrimps and your sauce is ready.